*This product will only ship via Ground services (shipping fee separate) and cannot ship outside the United States. We are constantly improving our shipping capabilities to include all options for Ground service shipping. Any orders requesting upgraded shipping will be automatically downgraded.
- Dr. Sanitizer (16.9 fl oz) - Ethyl Alcohol 76% v/v (70% w/w)
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use in children less than 2 months of age / on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Active Ingredient (Dr. Sanitizer / 16.9 fl oz)
Inactive Ingredient Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Trolamine, Fragrance